100 Park Blvd
San Diego 92101
Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, seats 42,445 fans.
SECTION LOCATION IN STADIUM
101-110 Behind Home Plate
111-114 By First/Third Bases
115-119 Along Baselines
120-127 Right and Left Field
126-134 Left Field Bleachers
129-137 Right Field Bleachers
201-204 Overlooking Home Plate
205-210 Overlooking First/Third Base
211-217 Overlooking Right/Left Field
218-223 Right and Left Field Corners
226-239 Far Left Field
227-235 Far Right Field
301-312 Upper Level Overlooking Infield
315-320 Upper Level Overlooking First/Third Base
KEEP IN MIND:
- All-You-Can-Eat seats includes hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, soda, and bottled water and are
located in Sections 125 and 127. Service stops 2 hours after the first pitch.
- Service animals for guests with disabilities are permitted, all other animals are prohibited.
- Elevators and escalators are located in sections 111, 114, 117, 137, 201, 217, 226, 235, 300,
311, 317, 314, 328, and at the Gaslamp, East Village, Park Blvd, and Home Plate gates.
- Gates open 1.5 hours before game time.
- Petco Stadium provides many disability services to guests, including accessible parking,
seating, assistive listening, closed captioning, shuttle service, loaners wheelchairs, escorts,
and more. For more information, visit sandiego.padres.mlb.com.
- Parking around the ballpark ranges from $8-$20. Padres Preferred Parking can be purchased
in advance at padres.com or by calling (619)-795-5555.
- Personalized Scoreboard Messages are available for a $50 donation to the Padres
Foundation and must be submitted at least 24 hours before scheduled game time (48 hours
for weekend games).
- Smoking is prohibited inside the ballpark.
- For more information, visit padres.com.
Enter your email address and we will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.