2001 Blake St
Denver, CO 80205
Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies, was opened April 26, 1995 and holds 50,445 fans.
KEEP IN MIND:
- There are approximately 1,000 accessible seats throughout the ballpark.
- Children 2 years old and under do not need a ticket for entry but must sit on an adult's lap.
- Sale of alcohol will be terminated after the 7th inning.
- Smoking including E-Cigs is prohibited inside the ballpark.
- Elevators are limited to Wells Fargo Club and Suite Level ticket holders, and families with
small children. Elevators are located at section 105, 111, 130, 147, and under the Rockpile.
- Escalators located at:
SECTION LOCATION IN STADIUM
Infield Club Overlooking First/Third Bases
Outfield Club Overlooking Right/Left Field
Infield Box First/Third Bases and Home Plate
Midfield Box First/Third Bases
Outfield Box Right/Left Field
Lower Reserved Infield Overlooking First/Third Bases and Home Plate
Right Field Box Far Right Field
Right Field Mezzanine Overlooking Far Right Field
Pavilion Left Field
Upper Reserved Infield Upper Level Overlooking First/Third Bases and
Lower Reserved Outfield Upper Level Overlooking Right/Left Field
Upper Reserved Outfield Behind Lower Reserved Outfield
Lower Right Field Reserved Behind Right Field Mezzanine
Rockpile Far Center Field
- Gate A access the Mezzanine and Upper Level
- Section 201 access the Upper Level
- Section 122 and 147 access the Wells Fargo Club
- Section 218 access the Suite Level
- Section 123 and 147 access the Upper Level
- Single game parking passes are available for $16 in Lot A and $14 in Lot B.
- Purple Mondays: fans can enjoy Coca-Cola Value Packs, Green Packs and Value game
pricing on all 9 Monday games. Wear Purple, win prizes.
- Re-entry through any of the 5 gates is permitted when presenting your game ticket and your
- For more information, visit colorado.rockies.mlb.com.
Enter your email address and we will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.